We are looking for great iOS engineers to join us in building cutting-edge apps, taking on new challenges, and embracing the responsibility of being part of a largely autonomous, small team.
The mobile team is a close-knit team with real product ownership that makes decisions quickly. We have an ambitious roadmap for our investor app - a key channel for our investors to monitor and add to their portfolio.
Whatever level you are, we are serious about helping you grow in your career. We actively encourage you to attend meetups, workshops and conferences.
- Relish this unique opportunity to define and drive the future of our Mobile strategy.
- Contribute with creative ways of pushing the boundaries of our product.
- Work closely with our design, product, and backend teams to deliver unique mobile experiences.
- Participate in the technical planning and implementation of new features and capabilities.
- Collaborate in our process of delivering rock-solid, high performance, reusable and reliable code.
- Participate in strong unit testing and continuous integration processes.
- Prioritise a wide variety of work tasks with your teammates.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, understanding the benefits and limitations that each provides.
- Passionate about revolutionising the investment experience through mobile
- Fluent with Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa and other common iOS frameworks.
- Aware of cutting-edge iOS technologies (e.g. Core Data, Touch ID, Push Notifications, etc.) and patterns (MVC, MVVM, KVO, etc.).
- Happy to work with UI / UX designers to produce great user experiences.
- Excited about pair programming and TDD.
- Friendly and easy to work with - we work closely together as a team.
Bonus points for
- At least one iOS app (or several!) available in the App Store - let us know what to download.