Customer Experience, your next opportunity:
HomeAway is growing its customer support group as it continues to build a culture of exceptional service. Customer Service Representatives work directly with Partners who list their properties and Holiday makers, travellers, who are looking to book a great vacation rental. Customer Experience is the voice of HomeAway, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
What do we do in Customer Experience – Key responsibilities?
We genuinely value each and every customer:
• Support property owners, property managers and holiday makers by providing excellent service via phone, live-chat email contacts.
• You will strive to understand the needs of our customers through excellent questioning and data collection skills.
• You will take pride in delighting our customers the first time every time.
• As a product expert, you will propose relevant products or services to our clients.
• You will demonstrate dedication to continuously proposing new ways to help our owners optimise their accounts and ultimately succeed in their holiday rentals business.
• Stay up-to-date on product changes in order to provide accurate and thorough support.
• As a company that embraces innovation, you will be encouraged to advocate for customer needs by developing & presenting to our business product, process or service improvements - playing your role in revolutionising the travel industry!
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
• Fluent in Italian in addition to English/Spanish (Spoken and written).
• 1+ Year of customer service experience (in contact centers preferred but not essential).
• Questioning and listening skills that support effective communication.
• Resilience and the capacity to effectively deal with job stress and upset customers.
• Ability to build positive rapport, communicate appropriately and adapt to individual each customer´s needs.
• Ability to adapt quickly to product and procedure changes.
• Detail and service-oriented.
• Autonomous; demonstrates initiative to handle tasks independently.
• Customer service experience, in contact centers or face-to-face retail.
• Demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Our People have what it takes to succeed:
• Enjoy Life: We love to travel. We have fun and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
• Together: We thrive on the power of working together to transform an industry.
• Drive: We are determined to be the best. We take nothing for granted & won’t stop until it’s great.
• Adventurous: We innovate and try bold new ideas.
• Authentic: We respect each other, embrace differences, and are open and honest to a fault.
• Heart: We love what we do. We are passionate about customers, our work, and our families.
Working at HomeAway has its perks too:
Great Spaces: All of our offices around the world share a story that inspires travel. Open work spaces with unique perspectives. Dress Down culture every day, regular social gatherings to celebrate our team successes, chill-out lunch areas with free drinks, breakfasts and snacks all day – every day! Join some of the most talented people from all over the world in revolutionizing the industry.