, a leading provider of video based SaaS technology solutions for retailers, fast casual restaurants and wireless dealers, is seeking a Data Scientist
contractor to join our team in the Vancouver office. This is a key role within the team responsible for developing the Loss Prevention modelling to predict at risk stores and employees based on transaction and employee dataPersonality and communication (soft skills):
- Organization, planning, and prioritization skills in a rapidly changing environment
- High attention-to-detail
- Ability to execute and choose between various Machine Learning, data augmentation and other advanced analytic techniques based on business objectives, tolerated accuracy, and available training data
- Taking a ML project from idea to implementation (functional report)
- Experienced in deploying machine learning models to solve real problems and generate competitive edge. Ideally you have successfully developed, deployed, monitored and iterated over production models in business contexts
- Deep understanding of the current trends in the start-up community
- An effective communicator in visual, verbal and spoken channels, able to identify a narrative in complex data and produce clear, actionable findings.
- Willingness to work with and learn the tool sets and databases preferred by Envysion (i.e. MySql, knime, Power BI, R, Python)
- Available 20 hours minimum per week
- Ability to work to frequent and iterative deadlines; Adjust analytical plan based on business timelines
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in ML and/or AI
- Working with all size of companies, data volumes, and project phases
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Envysion.