Web Summit is a global technology conference company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. We run a series of international gatherings across the world. Our flagship event is Web Summit, held in Lisbon, Portugal. In the last seven years, Web Summit has grown from a small team to a company of over 200 focused on disrupting the conference industry through technology and data science. In 2018, over 100,000 startups, investors, speakers and other attendees will gather at Web Summit events, including MoneyConf in Ireland, Collision in North America and RISE in Hong Kong.
About the team
This team is at the heart of growth at Web Summit events. We deliver innovative and creative advertising over multiple ad platforms, educating and inspiring new and potential Web Summit attendees from across the world. The team work closely with Web Summit’s Data Science team building a new and unique approach to advertising. This approach has allowed Web Summit’s events to grow from 400 attendees in 2010, to over 100,000 in 2018.
What you’ll achieve at Web Summit:
- You’ll be driving traffic and conversions through advertising on our different channels (Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- You’ll analyse data, produce reports and optimise campaigns accordingly.
- You’ll collaborate with the Data Science team to create and implement new and disruptive solutions to advertising.
- You’ll collaborate with the Growth and Content Marketing teams, integrating campaign strategies to deliver consistent messaging to our customers across the globe.
- You’ll also collaborate with such teams as startups, partnerships, investors, media and/or production to plan and implement campaign strategies for each attendee type.
- You’ll discover the importance of A/B testing and how it influences the decisions made by the entire team.
- You’ll be listened to. No matter how crazy your ideas seem, we are willing to hear your thoughts!
Who you are:
- You have a strong interest in digital marketing, advertising and content marketing but you're not just an advertiser, you're a creative individual in general.
- You’re naturally curious and want to experiment with new and creative ideas all the time.
- You’re data driven and enjoy working with numbers and spreadsheets.
- You’re inspired by technology and innovation, you can spot trends and keep up-to-date with the latest ideas in tech and marketing.
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or relevant experience.
- Proven digital marketing knowledge/experience, including Facebook, Twitter and Google advertising - show us what you’ve done already!
- A motivated strategic thinker who appreciates the high degree of autonomy and responsibility but works really well in a team.
- A desire to be part of a fast and varied business environment where flexibility is a must and direction can change very quickly.
- A passion and curiosity for the tech world as well as digital and social media marketing.
- Photoshop and video editing skills, customer relationship experience, and fluency in other languages is an advantage.
Be healthy, curious and social:
- Stay healthy with our fully subsidised healthcare cover.
- Exercise your mind and body with our free gym membership and yoga.
- Enjoy your own private garden with an orchard, sports equipment, and vegetables right outside your office.
- Enjoy an unlimited supply of fresh fruit, beverages, and cereals.
- Master new skills from those around you, onsite talks and training initiatives.
- Become workmates, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar of company celebrations, trips abroad and sports.