Senior Partner Manager
Channel Sales |New York City, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global technology platform driving in-store visits and sales by leveraging location as the primary source of intent. We believe in the power of place. Build your brand, increase sales and grow your business by building off what real people are doing in the real world, mapped using our proprietary Blueprints technology. Through its data foundation, GroundTruth sees 2 out of 3 smartphone users in the U.S. and more than 30 billion physical visits annually across 21 countries globally. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The Senior Partner Manager is the day-to-day lead on relationships with existing partners. For select accounts, you will work closely with and support a Partner Development Manager to ensure partners are trained, educated and able to sell mobile location solutions. Senior Partner Managers are integral to the team’s success by contributing to performance, sharing information and implementing best practices. This position is instrumental in increasing the revenue from and depth of partner relationships, and is accountable to all growth objectives for partners lead by this role.
- Establish key reseller relationships, engaging partner contacts and decision makers at all levels, identifying and pitching sales opportunities with partner sales contacts, while providing round-level product and sales reinforcement across all partners both led and supported.
- Structure partnerships to drive order volume and seller adoption of mobile product.
- Lead education of key partners through webinars and 1-1 trainings.
- Follow up with customers to drive upsells and renewal business.
- Facilitate collaboration and establish ongoing support relationships between partner team members and GroundTruth team members to accelerate revenue growth.
- Work with internal stakeholders to set up proper sales coaching + education across all levels of local sales organization.
- Build relationships with corporate/executive leadership + sales/digital leadership within local sales teams to drive mobile product adoption.
- Meet with key stakeholders at market level to execute on-site enablement or relationship reinforcement as needed.
- Work closely with marketing to develop case studies, learning and pitch materials for partner sales teams.
- A proactive, consultative seller personality who understands the business needs of our partners.
- Navigate strong personalities externally to uncover underlying issues.
- People oriented – high level of customer service, with the ability to quickly build strong working relationships (internal/external).
- Comfortable delivering presentations on products, industry and technology to senior executives, sales managers and sales teams across large sales organizations.
- Able to deal with fast-paced activity and stay organized.
- Able to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working (in relation primarily to customer management).
- Able to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels.
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations; you are self-motivated and goal orientated.
- 5+ years of experience from digital sales or traditional media company, preferably mobile.
- A hunter mentality, with a drive to identify and grow partner business.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field preferred.
- Range of existing relationships and contacts with traditional and digital media organizations a plus
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues.
- Experience growing channel or enterprise business a plus.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media organizations a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.