The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1,000,000 customers in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 266 million Euros in annual sales. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,400 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you want to work at one of the most exciting and successful start-ups in Europe (yup, that’s us)? You have a passion for interior? You are a social media freak and you know it? Your heart beats for Instagram and Instagram Stories? Sounds like you? Then send us your application! We are looking for an Intern (m/f) who would love to support us in creating highly engaging, inspiring Social Media content for our Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Stories channels.
Your tasks will be:
- Support our viral projects, specifically:
- Support our online and offline projects such as video productions, photo productions, offline branding projects and much more
- Be an active part and member of our team: Bring in your own ideas & challenge your creativity every day
- Take care of all organizational tasks such as ordering products, shopping for props, organize logistics
- Do trend research and find the coolest marketing activities that are currently trending, think of new formats and concepts that fit to our brand
- Hands-on work in the studio and on location as well as typical day-to-day desk work
You come with:
- You are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent, have a passion for interior and are style driven
- You are Social Media savvy and are always on top of the latest Social Media trends
- You have amazing team player skills: You are the best co-worker ever, you are “hands-on” and love to get things done – even the not so glam tasks
- You are super pro-active and love hands on work, you are flexible and can adapt easily to different projects and tasks
- Fluent in English, German a plus
- Plus: You are super stylish and a design-lover, caught up on the latest international trends and have a great understanding for the Westwing costumer
- A highly talented, dynamic, young and international team with an amazing spirit
- A highly diverse, dynamic position in a fast-paced environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- An inspirational way of working and creating online and offline content
- An insight on how viral marketing works and the many different aspects of it
- Get to the core of understanding the Westwing costumer
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date.