Key Skills and Qualifications
- Assist in developing and improving processes for streamlined legal review of contracts, marketing materials and other legal issues, and then work within the law department and client groups to implement those processes.
- Organize and maintain company’s contracts and company’s corporate governance documents
- Support M&A activities and transactions, including non-disclosures, data rooms, due diligence and post-closing integration and administration
- Assist with the preparation and revision of standard contracts and company policies, including releases, confidentiality agreements and privacy policies, etc.
- Support and drive departmental initiatives, including the new legal support processes, contract programs and templates, and the use of technologies to increase efficiencies
- Develop an electronic filing system with all company contracts and other important documents
- Assist with company’s ethics and compliance programs – e.g. GDPR compliance, code of conduct, etc.
- Organize and maintain board of director materials and assist with legal department’s preparation for board and committee meetings.
- Manage stock incentive plan administration.
- Maintain domestic and international subsidiary organization and corporate formalities
- Project tasks and project management responsibilities, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent organization and record keeping skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and take great care to ensure accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Possess good judgment in decision making.
- Creative problem solver.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Strong computer skills required, including MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good Sense of Humor.
- Strong work ethic with ability to work with a team and independently.
- Ability to prioritize and organize several projects, completing the same in a timely fashion.
- Be able to take initiative to complete a variety of tasks from basic to complex.
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
- Flexible attitude with respect to learning and new projects and learning.
- Takes pride in work with enthusiasm.
- Comfortable interacting with other companies at the direction of an attorney and be a team player.
- Desired Characteristics:
Minimum of three to five years’ experience as a paralegal, preferably in a corporate environment, or in contracts management. Paralegal Certificate or equivalent.
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
Other jobs at Dynamic Signal