Manager - Imagery Analytics
The 3D Visualization team is a new and rapidly growing and changing team within Wayfair. The team is working on highly visible projects and is driving innovation daily for Wayfair. We are the team responsible for revolutionizing the imagery available to our customers. The team is in need of highly driven and motivated individuals it is important that applicants are comfortable with constant change and rigorous prioritization of work.
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders to identify major KPIs and develop reporting around these KPIs
- Reporting should be actionable to pivot quickly drive changes in process KPIs should be reflective of overall business goals for the 3D imagery team (ex. volume, TaT, quality, cost)
- Develop reporting to continually monitor all 3D processes at a more granular level, in order to identify bottlenecks and drive process improvement. Work closely with internal partners to provide visibility into bottlenecks in order to effectively and quickly resolve
- Work with PM team to build out technology to support actionable reporting analytics – support technology development that can be easily used across teams (internal and external), increasing efficiency with regards to reporting and model imagery production
- Works across Wayfair BI team to drive projects and timelines
- Collaborate with members of the Exclusive Brands, Pricing, Category, and Merchandising teams to provide analytic support to measure performance of department efforts.
- Manage a team of Analysts
- B.A B.S from top tier school, quantitative degree preferred (Econ, Finance, Stats)
- 5 years’ experience of direct eCommerce or Analyst experience preferred
- Previous management experience a plus
- Ability to apply an eCommerce lens to segment category class growth
- Experience familiarity with SQL a must
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Knowledge of eCommerce strategies and operations management
- Measurement analytics skills
- Presentation experience
About Wayfair Inc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize focus efforts based on greatest business need pivot quickly when needs change
- Ability to manage expectations and timelines across multiple stakeholder groups
- Mentor and develop a team of analysts
- Comfortable with large data-sets
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated 5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.