Nanigans empowers the world’s most successful in-house marketing teams with best-in-class advertising automation software to grow incremental revenue. Leaders in ecommerce, mobile apps, and lead generation use Nanigans to drive over $5B in annual sales through social prospecting and cross-channel retargeting.
We are headquartered in Boston with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Singapore, and Seoul.
Our APAC business is growing 40%+ year-on-year, and there is tremendous upside potential for the right candidate.
South-East Asia (SEA) Sales Director Responsibilities
- Own the complete sales process and deliver on revenue targets for South-East Asia.
- Conducting high-level, strategic conversations with CXOs at eCommerce, Gaming, Mobile app and Travel
- Consult with prospective advertisers on their growth objectives. Articulate Nanigans value proposition to help them achieve their business goals, and provide customized demos and solutions.
- Own the success of pilots and work very closely with our Account Managers, Product Specialists, and Technical Account Managers to ensure that pilots successfully convert to long-term contracts
- Own customer success for the SEA region, including:
- setting marketing KPIs and success criteria together with the client
- performing periodic check-ins to get the customer’s view on performance
- managing the escalation process to Singapore and Boston headquarters for any issues
- soliciting product feedback, setting product priorities for your region, and communicating on product issues to HQ
- negotiating renewals for our existing portfolio of clients
- Maintain close relationship with channel partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google) to verify success criteria and performance
- Take initiative to continually educate yourself about new features, technologies, and opportunities in digital advertising. Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends in SEA, advertiser pain points, advertising technology, and emerging solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of digital media or ad tech experience, and a strong understanding of direct response advertising, mobile and/or social marketing
- Experience working directly with and/or selling to top-level executives in SEA: CEOs, CMOs, marketing directors
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of solutions selling methodologies
- This role will be based in Singapore with regular travel to countries in SEA