At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
As a Loan Closing Analyst you will…
Be part of Funding Circle’s Loan Operations Team which is responsible for efficiently and accurately processing loans between Sales and Underwriting and ultimately to the Investor Marketplace. Your responsibilities will include preparing closing documents, as well as reviewing contracts and financial inputs to ensure that all files meet internal policies and investor audit requirements.
Bird’s-eye view of the role:
- Perform rigorous quality assurance: Reconciliation of loan documents and internal system data for completeness and accuracy. Facilitate resolution of discrepancies with Sales and Credit Teams
- Partner with internal teams to prevent fraud: Review personal identifying documents for authenticity
- Make strategic recommendations: Provide input and help design process improvements on the verification and closing processes
- Foster a workplace culture that is consistent with our Mission and Values: Uphold a spirit of teamwork and unity among our team that is supported by metrics, thus fostering innovation and generating results
Our ideal teammate has:
- 0-4 years of work experience
- High proficiency in English and German, both spoken and written
- Impeccable attention to detail and innate curiosity
- Passion for metrics that will help maximize operational efficiency and accuracy and thrive in a high-intensity environment in which you will be required to manage several concurrent tasks and responsibilities
- An intrinsic drive and strong interpersonal skills for carrying out cross-functional projects with stakeholders across the company