Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Continental Europe
Would you describe yourself as a creative and ambitious Recruiter who’s always ready to take on the next challenge? If your answer is yes, you’re going to fit right in with our global People Team.
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Talent Acquisition Partner who will build effective relationships across our European business teams, advise hiring managers and interviewers on recruiting best practices and collaborate with business leaders on all matters of hiring strategy, team fit and offer negotiation.
Your day to day:
- Be a closer: you love the challenge of signing hard to close candidates, coach hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate, and full-cycle recruiting in it’s entirety.
- Be an innovator: you’ll find creative ways to source passive candidates in a competitive environment: We hire across Sales, Operations, and Risk
- Be an expert: you’ll collaborate with tech leaders and advise them on hiring strategy, while managing expectations and keeping them up to date on progress.
- Be an advocate: you’ll be a representative for both the hiring team and the candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through.
- Be a collaborator: you’ll work closely with the our global tech recruiting team and HRBP to streamline our process and remove roadblocks.
- Be a data evangelist: you’ll work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS and report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies.
Our ideal team member will have...
- Experience in a direct sourcing role or recruitment role– agency or in house is fine
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), JobVite a plus!
- Ability to develop and deliver sourcing strategies including direct search, advertising, specialist job boards, events etc.
- High emotional intelligence (EQ), interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt your communication style to your audience.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication, and knows when to keep it short, sweet, and to the point when communicating to upper management.
- Has the ability to adapt to changing priorities and challenging deadlines
- Thrives in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to build a great company
- Identifies with our mission, “To build a better financial world”
- Aligns with our core values: Think Smart, Make It Happen, Be Open, Stand together, Live The Adventure
- Fluency in English and a German is a must, Dutch is a bonus!