The Social Media/Marketing Intern role will be to work closely with the Global Marketing and PR team to support marketing initiatives for Acuris, to help the business generate leads and reduce attrition.
- Social media marketing – Produce and publish text messaging and visual content for Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms, across all global regions. Work closely with the editorial and sales team to create a pipeline of relevant social media content. Stay aware of trends that may tie into Acuris-related content, allowing us to be part of trending online conversations. Monitor social media activity for monthly analytic reports.
- Marketing campaigns – Work within agreed marketing plan to support the marketing team in building and sending out campaigns. Preparing and distributing reporting on the results and costs of activities, tracking all activity and celebrating success stories internally and external.
- Events organisation – supporting the marketing team in organizing our presence at conferences, corporate hospitality and Acuris Studios events throughout EMEA. This will also include assisting with pre and post event campaigns.
- Public Relations - Supporting PR activities, including, bridging the gap between marketing and PR to ensure a cohesive approach.
- Partnerships - Instigating and implementing marketing relationships with relevant industry trade bodies and associations and setting up and negotiating contra deals.
- Collateral – Updating collateral, including brochures, adverts and presentations, to enable sales colleagues to close more business. As well as working closely with 3rd party suppliers to produce new collateral to meet the needs of the business.
- External comms - Supporting communications to customers, including producing and developing the monthly content bulletins, and identifying new innovative ways to communicate regularly with key segments.
- Support functions - Supporting the Marketing team on ad hoc projects as required.
- Required to complete a sandwich placement as part of their university degree.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- SEO knowledge, any design experience an advantage.
- Studying towards a degree or professional qualification, with an emphasis in marketing, finance, business management or information a plus.
- Able to demonstrate a “can-do” and innovative attitude
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Enjoy completing as well as instigating projects
- Enjoy working closely with Sales teams and Sales managers
- Well-organised and able to prioritise workload
- Enjoy meeting new people and feel confident managing relationships with a wide network of colleagues, suppliers, customers and partners.
- Clear ability to work within agreed budgets to get good value for money and ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Work within agreed marketing plan to develop campaign ideas and events
- Manage own workload to make sure Sales receive a good service and activity is delivered on time
Please note, this role is open only to penultimate year university students who are required to complete a sandwich placement as part of their course. Please ensure you meet this criterion before applying. This is an unpaid placement opportunity with travel and lunch expenses paid for the duration of the placement.
If you are interested in this position please click on 'Apply Here'. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers. We’re trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely our brands to help them understand specialist markets and find ideas for business development.
Founded in 2000, we’re a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You’ll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees.