Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform with a mission to be the international leader of the category. Our awesome International team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide delivering millions of meals every month. We are genuine, non-conformists, entrepreneurs, smart, data-oriented and definitely know how to have fun. We are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission.
The Global Operations team at Delivery Hero consist of smart and driven people from all around the world who work closely together with our entities worldwide to ensure each and every entity performs in their most efficient way. We assist the senior management and the local teams to make their operations run smoothly, roll out global tools as well as projects and make sure best practices are shared between entities.
- Define and continuously improve Salesforce-based processes for the following topics: leads, restaurant acquisition, restaurant quality management, device logistics, restaurant onboarding and restaurant account management
- Closely collaborate with our local operations to drive process implementation in the context of global projects (40+ countries)
- Reconcile locals’ needs and technical capabilities in order to optimize our business performance
- Coordinate with our tech teams in the context of data/tool migrations
- Lead cross-functional team alignment to make our internal and external operations more efficient and scalable
- Build reports and analyze data in order to implement business strategy and decision making
- Contribute to our process documentation and lead training sessions for all countries
- Travel occasionally to some of our 40+ countries to support all the above tasks
- Report to the Global Head of Salesforce Operations
Your heroic skills:
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM tool)
- You are very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize
- You are able to interact with very senior level executives and to deal with multiple stakeholders
- You have a strong taste for technology
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- You are ambitious and hardworking
- Language skills: Fluent English is mandatory. German and/or Spanish would be an advantage
- Experience with online delivery food or other marketplace vertical is desirable
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment in a globally leading e-commerce company
- A modern workplace in Berlin-Mitte and an international working atmosphere with English as working language
- Countless opportunities for rapid career advancement
- A great learning curve in a collaborative environment with no barriers for initiative
- A relocation package and German classes at the office for applicants from abroad
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!