Virtual Sales & Service Manager
Wayfair is seeking Virtual Managers with Work from Home experience to establish & support the growth of our Virtual Customer Service & Sales operation. Looking to deliver and delight a great customer experience to our Wayfair European customers, this is an exciting new development which will supplement our already established European teams working from our Galway & Berlin offices.
We are looking for exceptional Leaders with experience of managing remote high performing customer facing teams that deliver outstanding customer service and who are looking for their next exciting career challenge. Reporting to the Associate Director of EU Sales & Service, the right candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique, new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business, problem solving & communication skills that will support you driving change through continuous improvement & operational excellence.
- Support the implementation of the virtual EU Sales & Service teams by partnering with IT, Training, HR, Quality and Recruitment teams to ensure the successful launch of the program.
- Create continuous, high performing culture within your front-line teams that integrate seamlessly within the existing EU Sales & Service operations.
- Successfully manage the operational challenges, climate & environment of a virtual team by demonstrating effective leadership to maximize performance, deliver first class customer experience and employee experience.
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement in our service level agreements (SLAs) for all EU Sales & Service customer touchpoints.
- Develop, manage and coach virtual sales & service teams to build high quartile performing teams that deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- The ability to drive operational efficiencies across all customer touchpoints whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
- Analyse team performance to drive improvements in KPIs and close performance gaps.
- Executes decisions about business policies, customer problems and resolving employee issues.
- Ensure appropriate resources are available to meet changing customer demand requirements and volume to meet performance objectives.
- Identify training gaps and partner with support teams to improve performance.
- Hold regular meetings to discuss performance trends and champion corporate and local initiatives.
- Effectively respond to escalated customer service issues to ensure proper resolution.
- Deliver high quality and high productive teams recognised as Best in Class!
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Wayfair leaders including application of succession planning at all levels across all teams
- 5+ years of leading high performing teams within a Sales & Service operation, with a proven leadership track record and verifiable history of managing teams of successful, high volume teams. (Omni channel experience preferred).
- 3+ years of experience in virtual Contact Centre operations.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and “roll up your sleeves” – this role is very “hands on”.
- Proven coaching skills that can impact both front-line agents.
- Confirmation of Broadband speed - We will require three screenshots taken in the morning, noon and evening of your broadband speed (consistent speed throughout the day of 25 megabits download & 5-megabit upload)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (i.e. 5+ years industry experience in lieu of degree)
- Strong Internet / PC skills – comfortable and proficient in a technology-driven business.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility with schedule.
- Proven ability to close performance gaps.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request’
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.