TI Media formally Time Inc. UK is a leading content company that engages millions of consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining our distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multimedia landscape. We have 50+ influential brands including TIME, FORTUNE, INSTYLE, NME and COUNTRY LIFE.
We have an opportunity for a Director of Fashion, Watches + Jewellery Partnerships for a 6 month maternity cover to join the Time Inc brands mainly focusing on Marie Claire and Marieclaire.co.uk
This role is pivotal to TI Media's positioning as luxury fashion and lifestyle brands, representing the brand at senior level to all client base and directly responsible for driving display, digital, social, print advertising, creative and content solutions that will maximize budgets and new business.
About the role;
- Responsible for managing the Fashion category across the TI Media portfolio
- Responsible for overseeing the International strategy
- Working directly with US brands that are based in the UK (Coach, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Kate Spade) alongside International Fashion Director
- Maintain and grow ad revenues as well as developing new business across all Marie Claire
- Develop and present seasonal Over- arching Fashion Time Inc strategy
- Building and maintaining strategic account plans for focus accounts
- Cross-market knowledge, with ability to lead a strategic pitch across different markets
- Responsible for driving brand partnerships through new innovations
- You will lead with exceptional industry knowledge in order to be seen as an expert in your field by your clients and peers
- Responsible for increasing the client base by proactively seeking new clients both core and non-core to market
- Drive incremental revenue through the proactive development of new and innovative solutions
- Proactively seek and develop briefs from core fashion accounts – both directly and via the agency teams
- You will initiate new events that engage new and existing clients to brand/market
- You will actively cross sell into brands outside of those that are aligned to your market
- You will a high level of experience and proven track record of success in fashion, watches and jewellery industry
- You will have excellent, market leading understanding of the market landscape
- Expert and high level experience working across all platforms, specifically digital, social and creative solutions and experiential.
- You will have extensive, senior level of Marketing, Influencer contacts in Fashion, Retail and W&J
- Have a collaborative working style, capable of working with a full range of teams and stakeholders at very high senior level internally and externally.