NAUTO is an autonomous car startup on a mission to make cities safer and more efficient with better drivers. We're looking for engineering and business professionals who love to design, build and scale real-time distributed systems to join our growing team in Palo Alto.
Merging artificial intelligence with computer vision, Nauto’s systems detect and react to what’s happening on the road ahead of a driver and within the vehicle. Nauto algorithms sense when there is an issue on the road ahead, or a distraction within the vehicle, and helps the driver respond. Nauto also automatically understands when a collision is about to happen, and records the scene inside and outside of the car then. Images and data about the incident are stored in the cloud, and can be shared via Nauto’s app and fleet management tools.
The company's systems are already running on several classes of high-volume commercial vehicles. Longer term, Nauto will continue to partner with auto manufacturers to evolve its systems from an onboard safety AI into a platform that accelerates the development of autonomous vehicles.
Investors in Nauto’s recently announced massive $159M B-round included Softbank, Greylock, Andy Rubin’s Playground Global, Draper Nexus as well as leading strategics including BMW, GM, Toyota, and Allianz Insurance.
- Conduct on-site and remote implementation duties including: account setup, configuration, product training, troubleshooting, and support
- Documentation and tracking of all projects, tasks, and issues in SalesForce
- Regular project updates including: weekly status calls, key metrics review, benchmarking, action item follow-up, etc.
- Consult clients on best practice methodology and processes as well as industry related practices
- Data mining, ROI analysis and reporting
- Work closely with sales team and other functional departments to understand client business requirements and use cases to effectively plan and execute objectives
- Make technology easily understandable for end users
- Develop and implement driver safety and risk management processes and documentation including coaching and improvement plans
- Work with client to monitor and improve safety trends
- Produce weekly high level driver risk assessment and ranking including high severity collision and distraction events
- Create driver gamification and incentive plans in conjunction with client
- Create and deliver driver training, training materials, and job aids
- Real time and Daily health checks of account
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a customer first focus
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Technical background with proven knowledge of SaaS applications and administration
- Analytical business thought process with the ability to present a plan and create deliverables while building confidence and trust with clients
- Exceptional planning and organization skills with ability to understand and incorporate basic project management methodologies
- 3-5 years in Customer Success, Safety/Risk Management, or related role
- 3-5 years performing customer facing SaaS training, support, or success activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Business-related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with SalesForce and Microsoft Office Suite
- Fleet management and/or transportation industry experience
- Multiple languages a plus (emphasis on Spanish, Japanese)
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built to get around safely. We’re not just another app, we’re moving real people and goods and helping to reinvent transportation and logistics
- Beautiful modern work space. Many perks including cafe with meals, snacks and drinks provided
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment