NAUTO is an autonomous car startup on a mission to make cities safer and more efficient with better drivers. We're looking for engineering and business professionals who love to design, build and scale real-time distributed systems to join our growing team in Palo Alto.
Merging artificial intelligence with computer vision, Nauto’s systems detect and react to what’s happening on the road ahead of a driver and within the vehicle. Nauto algorithms sense when there is an issue on the road ahead, or a distraction within the vehicle, and helps the driver respond. Nauto also automatically understands when a collision is about to happen, and records the scene inside and outside of the car then. Images and data about the incident are stored in the cloud, and can be shared via Nauto’s app and fleet management tools.
The company's systems are already running on several classes of high-volume commercial vehicles. Longer term, Nauto will continue to partner with auto manufacturers to evolve its systems from an onboard safety AI into a platform that accelerates the development of autonomous vehicles.
Investors in Nauto’s recently announced massive $159M B-round included Softbank, Greylock, Andy Rubin’s Playground Global, Draper Nexus as well as leading strategics including BMW, GM, Toyota, and Allianz Insurance.
- Coordinate vehicle device installation projects with customers and 3rd party technicians to establish mutually agreed upon installation schedule, timelines, and volume goals
- Recommend and implement improvements to scheduling, installation, and hardware troubleshooting processes, procedures, policies, and technology to increase efficiency and quality
- Assist install technicians and self-install customers with troubleshooting, proper wiring and placement, best practice methodologies, and resolving hardware installation issues as they arise
- Ensure all installed devices are functional and properly documented
- Meet or exceed install target volumes, timelines, and customer satisfaction
- Work with Nauto technicians and internal teams to triage and diagnose customer issues related to hardware and installation
- Assist in creating processes and tools to further automate and refine Nauto's core fleet management, scheduling, and installation functions
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams, roles, and functions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong planning, organization, and communication skills with a customer first focus
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Technical background with proven knowledge of telecommunications hardware and automotive electronics installation
- Analytical business thought process with the ability to present a plan and create deliverables while building confidence and trust with clients
- Ability to understand and incorporate basic project management methodologies
- 3-5 years in customer facing support or services related role
- 3-5 years performing fleet management or vehicle device scheduling activities in customer facing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with NetSuite, SalesForce, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Fleet services and/or transportation industry experience
- A working knowledge of fleet and livery vehicles is a plus
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built to get around safely. We’re not just another app, we’re moving real people and goods and helping to reinvent transportation and logistics
- Beautiful modern work space. Many perks including cafe with meals, snacks and drinks provided
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment