Imagine providing the knowledge, coaching, tools and inspiration to forever change the career trajectory of hundreds of sales professionals at Slack and elevate the sales profession. Do you have passion for ensuring that people have the right skills to excel in their job and the support they need to reach their career potential?
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, and successful sales learning & development professional that has passion for helping others succeed and the desire to develop their own skills to create high-impact sales readiness solutions for our Global Sales & Customer Success (CS) Organization at Slack.
This role’s success will be measured by your ability to effectively increase the Sales & CS field’s knowledge absorption of new product or operational rollouts and subsequent behavioral changes.
Leveraging learning technology to measure and action on data will be an essential part of this job, so you will be responsible for partnering with the sales leaders, sales operations, marketing, and other key cross-functional partners to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate the business impact.
- Partner and build meaningful relationships with key cross-functional partners of the Sales & Customer Success Organization - Marketing, Product, Biz Ops, Sales Ops, etc - to bring to life the top priorities for the business via an enablement strategy for growth.
- Own the field readinesss strategy for product and internal operations rollouts, while being part of the core Sales Enablement team
- Execute, establish priorities and meet swift deadlines in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Partner with cross-functional teams
- Deliver live and virtual learning programs
- Ability to work hours conducive to global stakeholder and partner management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales or 5 years experience in driving sales training and broader sales readiness programs
Competencies for Success:
- Passion for developing others
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with senior level sales managers
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, in a rapidly changing environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- Experience using Slack
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering
- Exceptional presentation, written, and oral communication skills, including the ability to adapt content on the fly based on audience engagement
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Ability to garner support for new ideas, motivate the masses, and execute on change initiatives
- Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools (Articulate, Captivate, Brainshark, Bridge, etc.), web-based meeting tools (Zoom, Bluejeans, WebEx, etc.), and Knowledge management tools (Guru) to create instructionally sound learning programs is desired
- Experience building Sales Enablement programs for sales professionals a plus
- Experience in behavioral science a plus
The Learning Consultant will report to the Global Head of Sales Enablement
Ability to travel ~25%