SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
We Want You!
SimilarWeb continues to grow rapidly and globally. Therefore, it is crucial to scale our operation and equip our global go-to-market employees with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in their roles.
As a instructional designer, you will take ownership of enablement programs that facilitate internal education. You will be expected to come up with innovative approaches that will directly contribute to the revenue and growth of the company.
As a Instructional Designer at SimilarWeb you will:
- Understand existing Go-To-Market training and development content and identify future needs of the organization in order to recommend effective training, education and certification plans.
- Build the appropriate e-learning structure & design for implementing learning activities for the go-to-market.
- Scope learning objectives,orchestrate training initiatives, and develop an accountability mechanism via global certification programs.
- Evaluate solutions from external vendors and content providers for appropriate training development.
- Write simple, accessible and engaging content for maximizing knowledge of relevant topics.
- Leverage our Learning Management System (LMS) tool to apply learning principles and create both face-to-face and technology-based training solutions
- Ensure that existing learning content and materials are constantly up to date and relevant.
- Based on data collected (from assessments), identify knowledge gaps and conduct role/task/needs analysis. Synthesize the data gathered to create models and recommendations to overcome performance gaps.
- Monitor continuously and solicit feedback on all training programs and materials to ensure relevance, effectiveness and adoption.
What will I bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree
- Native English
- Experience working at a SaaS company
- 2-4 years instructional design experience or education/development function with a specific focus on establishing standards-based, outcomes-driven learning solutions
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Strong planning, organizing, and execution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to details
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Creative and strategic thinker with leadership skills
- Proven ability to create unique and relevant content
- Subject-matter expertise in Data Science, Web Development and Digital Marketing highly preferred
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team