As the Marketing Lead for ClassPass’ Corporate Program you will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy and exceeding all growth targets on the Corporate business. You will partner closely with the Director of Corporate Sales to stand up both inbound and outbound marketing support to grow the bottomline. This role will build the marketing function from scratch and will be very hands on not just in standing up growth channels, but also as a product marketer helping steer the future of the product itself.
This role is also exciting in the sense that you will wear both B2B and B2C marketing hats. You are responsible for building brand awareness around the Corporate Program and driving companies to choose ClassPass as the fitness solution for their employees. Yet, you are also responsible for supporting those companies on activating those employees as ClassPass advocates. You will be at the helm of ClassPass’ fastest growing and potentially biggest channel as ClassPass expands globally.
Who are you? First and foremost, you are a curious self-starter and like to get your hands dirty. You have experience working in hyper growth environments across a number of different channels. Leveraging your growth marketing skills (including paid advertising, inbound marketing, mobile marketing, and lifecycle), you will reach and activate new users. You care deeply about building an enduring brand, are creative about developing new campaigns, and rigorous about learning from the data you collect and the experimental campaigns you run.
What you will do
- Lead marketing strategy for ClassPass’ Corporate program, partnering closely with the Director of Corporate Sales to understand the needs of the greater sales team.
- Partner closely with the greater Marketing team and CMO to build the Corporate line into the largest acquisition channel in the greater acquisition portfolio
- Stand up growth channels (paid marketing, inbound, etc.) and launch rapid experiments to understand the highest potential channels to drive revenue
- Lead event marketing and general field marketing that is needed to build brand awareness in the employer/HR field and greater category
- Develop sales material, supporting collateral and content marketing to aid in closing partners as well as activate their employee bases
- Support the team as a product marketer, running partner/employee research and bringing those insights back to the working teams to improve our program and drive growth
- Own the tracking, measuring, reporting and evangelism of the growth performance.
- Work closely with Sales, Product, Engineering and Pricing teams to ensure we are allocating resources best and setting ourselves up to meet our partner needs
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably a mix of B2B and B2C background
- Deep understanding of performance metrics (CPM, CMI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Proven track record of standing something up from scratch, getting cross-team buy in and driving impact
- Experience with ESPs and building/shipping email campaigns
- Experience running events, sponsorship, and partner collaborations
- Experience in a highly analytical role, SQL experience a plus
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft
- Free medical, dental, and vision coverage (including free membership to One Medical)
- Free ClassPass membership
- Flexible work hours & vacation policy
- Pre-tax transit and flexible spending programs
- Vanguard 401k
- Healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Casual dress - fitness wear encouraged!
- Team workouts, events, and happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.