Real world design environnement, we are looking for a Video Designer to join our design team.
What you will do?
* Video Design
- Work with After-Effects daily to create products video showcases for top client strategic meetings
- Edit video case-studies to showcase top campaigns results in a dynamic way
- And any other video that support sales
* Project Management
- Manage the daily communication and requests from Teads Sales teams around the world, which are non-video-expert
- Sometimes you will need to provide expertise in what's possible to produce or not, depending on the time available
- Collaborate with our Marketing video designers and video designers interns
- Air France Case Study
- InRead formats presentation
If you are:
- An expert in Adobe CC suite with a focus on : After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Audition.
- Familiar with After Effects Expression system.
- Creative, attentive with good attention to details
- Organized in your work and able to follow or create team workflows.
- Interested in tech, entreprenarial, start-ups, digital business ecosystems
- Passionate about the challenges of corporate video design
Link us your online portfolio, best works and apply now !
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create new video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist.
Teads has a team of over 670 employees, 120 of whom are on the innovation team, across 35 offices in 24 countries. We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
In May 2017, Teads became part of the Altice Group, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising.