We are doing something great here, it’s still Day 1 for Mobile Marketing and at Jampp we are at the forefront of programmatic technology.
We have customers from around the world, that allow us to track more than 20+ billion in-app events per month and 12+ billion RTB events (bids, impressions, clicks). Analyzing and converting our data allows us to better understand users behavior and turn statistical trends into business insights, new strategies and advise for our clients.
To help us to achieve these ☝️we are looking for a Data Analytics developer to join our Data Operations and Analytics team.If you are proactive, curious and have a business-like analytical mindset you might be the person we are looking for ⬇️
- Partner with our Data Science team to develop global dashboards, data pipelines, sophisticated security controls, and scalable ad-hoc reporting tools.
- Create and build data visualizations and reports based on underlying data models to support business requirements and insights.
- Engage with Product, Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to capture requirements and build best-in-class BI insights to support those partners with Data Facts.
- Be on top of latest technologies and opportunities for data visualization.
- B.S degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, or a similar quantitative field.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- 🤓Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 📈A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations
- 🚀An entrepreneurial environment
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- ➡️Other benefits? Competitive salary and our policy is: “do what you want with it” 🤷. Oh, and yes quite a few cool Jampp t-shirts per year 😎