We are looking for a Business Intelligence candidate to join our Data Operations and Analytics team.
At Jampp we have customers from around the world, that allow us to track more than 20+ billion in-app events per month and 12+ billion RTB events (bids, impressions, clicks). Analyzing data allows us to better understand users behavior and convert statistical trends into business insights and new strategies.
As a BI Analyst, it will be key to combine all your coolest skills (entrepreneur, techy, energy, creativity, business and analytical mindset) and work jointly with different teams to make scalable solutions and tools that will help make data relevant on current and historical performances, visualizing key opportunities for growth.
- Create and build data visualizations and reports based on underlying data models to support business requirements - gain the understanding of how the business truly operates and leverages data to drive insights through information.
- Think out of the box to modify commercial strategies to deliver better results for our clients
- Be on top of latest technologies and opportunities for data visualization.
- Design reporting needs across the company and work jointly with IT to develop global or custom projects.
- Partner with our Data Science team to develop global BI dashboards, data pipelines, sophisticated security controls, and scalable ad-hoc reporting.
- Engage with Product, Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to capture requirements and build best-in-class BI insights to support those partners with Data Facts.
- B.S degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, or a similar quantitative field.
- Experience with SQL and Visualization tools like Tableau (experience with big data frameworks a plus)
- Python is also a plus
- Strong focus on Analytics and Business mindsets
- Strong and clear communication (oral and writing) skills
- Fluent in English
- Curious and proactive.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations
- Working in a fast-paced, fun environment. Your work will be seen daily by thousands of people
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks.