At Datto our mission is to be a hero to the companies we serve, 24/7/365. Datto solutions safeguard businesses from IT disasters, human error, and malicious activity. With Datto defending business data, we promise our partners business continuity with uninterrupted access to data on-site, in transit, and in the cloud. Whether it's helping them over the phone or sending our Disaster Response Team to the rescue we are committed to keeping data safe, recoverable, and accessible. It's this commitment that has made us the world’s leading provider of MSP delivered IT solutions. Datto is headquartered in Norwalk, CT, with offices worldwide.
As a Territory Sales Executive you are responsible for driving new business and new business partnerships for Datto. You will work with a team to accomplish this; lead gen reps and other sources provide you leads but you’re responsible for executing. Strategic thinking, a tactical sales approach, strong sales acumen/attitude, and a Hunter mindset defines success.
A look inside the job:
- Identify, onboard, and sell the Datto partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Responsible for developing great relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly in order to close for new business
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Pay attention to details - Utilise CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects
Does your profile include:
- A minimum 5+ years of sales experience; Technical or solution selling sales experience is preferred
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or resellers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; required
- Knowledge of and comfortable following a defined sales process
- The ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals; required
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Being organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Basic computer knowledge; required
- The ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Being willing to travel as required occasionally based on business need
By submitting an application, you consent to our processing of your data in order to consider you for the position you applied for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.