At Tile, we believe that technology, design, and ingenuity can solve problems that most of us take for granted. Life's little inconveniences add up: The average person misplaces about 3,000 items a year, and spends upwards of 60 hours each year trying to find them! We think that's got to change. We want to make loss a thing of the past. We believe when everything has smart location, the world will be a simpler, happier place. Tile is looking for an experienced Sr. Marketing Manager to lead the creation, delivery and optimization of high impact programs that touch all aspects of the customer lifecycle. This person in this role will be a power user of our Email and Data Management Platform (DMP) service solutions. The Sr. Manager will be responsible for delivering against weekly campaign revenue and engagement goals, while also helping define a marketing technology vision for Tile. This is a challenging role with multiple areas of responsibility requiring close internal and external collaboration.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the strategy, planning and execution of owned and paid media to drive sales through an exclusive customer repurchase program
- Execute on all aspects of the email delivery from data management, content setup, targeting/segmentation, QA, launch and reporting
- Develop clear, concise, insights-driven campaign briefs and work with our creative team to deliver high impact customer/prospect campaigns
- Lead overall efforts to develop and optimize communications across the entire customer journey including welcome series, transactional emails, event-triggered communication and in-app communications
- Create and own an Email testing roadmap and lead the execution of A/B tests to optimize key metrics including Open Rates, CTR and Conversion. Own and maintain a library of statistically significant test results
- Work with the Marketing Analytics and Data Services team to enhance and improve the data available for profiling, customization and segmentation on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Support our digital agency partners by identifying and delivering high-value customer/ prospect audiences using our Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Partner with Marketing Analytics and the Site team to create new customer segments and visitor insights using the DMP
- Prepare weekly eCommerce performance reports
- Investigate and provide recommendations on new marketing communications opportunities such as SMS and Desktop push.
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in digital marketing
- Hands on experience with an enterprise-level ESP, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
- Experience using marketing automation to deliver customized, multi-touch, multi-channel customer journeys
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Must be comfortable with the application of data for targeting customization and audience segmentation
- SQL skills a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong writing and verbal communications abilities
- Must be extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- This person must be a self-starter, highly motivated and flexible
- Own equity in the company - every employee is a stakeholder in our future
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings
- On-site gym access
- Free parking
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction
Tile is creating a world where everyone can find everything that matters. When you’ve lost something, getting it back safe and sound can feel impossible. But thanks to Tile, there’s a community of people out there helping that thing you love find its way back home.
With over 85% of the market share, Tile devices, network and mobile app work together to help people locate more than three million unique items every day. Our global community spans 230 countries and territories, and we’re expanding more every day. We’re headquartered in San Mateo, California, and our investors include Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital and Khosla Ventures.
We believe that loss should be a thing of the past, and that lending a helping hand should be effortless. We’re not here to simply connect people to things. We’re here to connect people to people, because things don’t change the world. People do.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.