Bright Health is delivering a smarter, more connected healthcare experience. Our affordable health insurance plans and exclusive partnerships with leading health systems are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health. Today, Bright Health provides health insurance to individuals in Colorado, Arizona, and Alabama in both the Individual and Medicare Advantage space.
Our mission? Making Healthcare Right. Together.
The Manager, Digital Product will play a key role in enabling the Product teams to effectively design, implement, and manage their business. You’ll help the Product Owners and SVP of Care Partner and Consumer Enablement run their organization successfully with a focus on benefit design, market implementation, ethnographic research, and operational efficiency.
YOU CAN ANTICIPATE YOU WILL:
- Set vision for the product differentiation (bringing together market research, customer needs, care partner needs)
- Focused on optimizing a product to achieve the business goals while maximizing return on investment
- Manage and drive end to end digital features and services roadmap
- Translate business objectives into technical development requirements and actively manage features, services, and functionality backlog (digital product road map)
- Build thoughtful business cases and value propositions to substantiate and justify new or enhancements to member-facing features and service investments
- Clearly define scope and level of effort estimate in partnership with technology and operational to develop an understanding of the level of effort/cost benefit to drive the right decisions for digital design and enhancements
- Act as the voice of consumers inside the business by managing the synthesis of all member feedback channels
- Lead market scan and competitive analysis across product lines to help evaluate capabilities, aid strategic decision making, and determine best-in-class strategic partnerships
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required; Master’s degree is preferred
- Three or more years of product management experience working directly with engineers is preferred
- Four to six years of related healthcare experience is preferred
- Experience launching and/or managing multiple digital products is desired
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Ability to set and manage expectations across levels; drive decision making and balance needs across all stakeholders
- Be grounded in and understand the vision and goals of the business
- Translate business goals to detailed design requirements
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!