MoneyLion is seeking a Product Manager who is passionate about re-imagining the delivery of financial products to consumers in today’s digital society. The successful candidate will be tasked with spearheading new offerings within the MoneyLion personal-finance ecosystem, with a specific focus on the Firm’s newly launched wealth management and digital advice offerings. The candidate should have experience working with and building offerings within a wealth management or asset management business and have significant exposure to and understanding of the Investment Advisers Act.
· Own new product definition and development, from initial requirements to product launch, monitoring, and refinement
· Work with senior management to define and track success criteria
· Work with design and engineering to craft a delightful user experience
· Drive successful integration with external partners
· Communicate product vision and roadmap to teams across the company
· 5+ years product management experience
· Bachelor’s degree, with technical degree a plus
· Previous work experience at a digital banking, investing, wealth management or asset management company, or related strategy consulting experience
· Demonstrated success working on B2C products
· Experience using analytics tools like SQL, Segment, Periscope, Mixpanel, Leanplum, etc
· Strong understanding of investment management and trading lifecycle, ability to oversee and execute projects across a wide range of related topics (e.g., investment strategy, asset allocation, trade flows, policies & procedures, design, vendor selection, etc.)
· Strong analytical skills a must
· Strong presentation skills a must
· Experience with behavior driven development and Agile methodologies
· Basic programming / growth hacker skills a plus
· Comprehensive knowledge of the SEC, FINRA, and FDIC regulatory environment a plus
MoneyLion’s mission is to empower anyone with a smartphone to reach their financial goals with banking that works as hard as they do. Since our founding in 2013, MoneyLion has served over two million customers with hassle-free saving, guided investing, low-cost borrowing, and the only rewards program for building better financial habits. MoneyLion uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to supercharge its users’ finances with uniquely personalized advice and alerts, all from a single beautiful mobile app. MoneyLion is headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, Salt Lake City and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For more information, visit www.moneylion.com or download the app here.
MoneyLion is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. We leverage the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business.