Role & Responsibilities
Overcharge Collections Operation
- Identify and verify overcharge reasons in AP Clearing and Trade, relative to charge-back and collection invoice process
- Manage day-to-day charge-back and AP Trade invoice activities to ensure timely and accurate collections process is in place to deliver KPIs
- Assist divisional executives with inquiries relevant to Collections/ Charge-back function.
- Performs reconciliation and generate management reporting related to Collections/ Charge-back on Overcharges from partners or projects.
- Manages bad debts in terms of Collection/ Charge-back in various circumstances where debt may be written off as per policy
- Manage the technical and administrative duties relating to collections and charge-backs where necessary
- Ensures monthly management accounts, quarterly and yearly financial statements are prepared timely and accurately
- Ensure that all financial transactions are pursuant to company policies
- Manages ad-hoc requests/operational tasks
Reporting and Business Support
- Analyzes and prepares various financial/ business support reports; and forecasts as requested to support the management decisions
- Co-operate with Partner Services Team globally to provide support (including Insolvency, close/change-business, bankruptcies)to Partner Services Team who are internal customers of hotel partners; ensures that all write-off purpose are approved with correctly records in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the teams in the wider organisation in new projects/ new setups
Process Improvement and Team Management
- Initiate ideas to improve operational processes for proper control and to streamline efficiency in processes
Effectively lead team and liaise with other departments to deliver in line to pre-set Collections/ Charge-back targets, projects and objectives.
- Leads the team in skills development and provide ongoing guidance / training to improve Collections team’s performance.
- Manages team by addressing individual staff performance, conducting regular reviews on team performance and KPIs, and participating in the hiring of staff.
Qualifications and Skills Require
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Finance and Accounting, Finance, Business administration, or a related field.
- Previous work experience in eCommerce, payment gateways or credit card companies, finance technology or banks will be a big plus
- Previous experience in debt collection, billing, charge back process, credit analysis will be a plus;
- Detail- oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and communication skills
- Hands-on working attitude with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work within tight operational deadlines
- Adapts well to dynamic team environment, able to coach and supervise team members to deliver tasks based on key deadline and ensure partners satisfaction
- Excellent in data analysis with Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook are a must
- Must be able to travel to various locations within and outside country to fulfill the job responsibilities