We are seeking an executive assistant for our Directors of Operations. This position will wear multiple hats and cover a lot of ground! In addition to managing many of the day to day functions of the company, you will play a critical role championing company culture, supporting recruiting, and other operational efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys the dynamic nature of a fast-paced environment and wants to grow. The ideal candidate will be extremely self-motivated, adaptable, and show a meticulous attention to detail. If the possibility of an unconventional and time-sensitive task being dropped in your lap sounds more exciting than overwhelming, this might be the job for you!
As part of the team, you will...
- Assist our Operation Directors in staying organized and complete their daily and long term operational duties: including researching, calendaring, planning, and drafting communications to the team
- Support our recruiting efforts by keeping all candidates moving through the pipeline, arranging travel and accommodation for interviews, greeting all candidates and make sure they have a positive experience onsite.
- Assist with all offsite events as well as planning for our annual Hawaii vacation and Tahoe offsite.
- Be our go-to person for a variety of urgent and unique operational projects that might crop up.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ administration experience in a fast-paced High-Tech office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, strong Excel skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with little direction.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and independently problem solve.
- A creative personality with ability to suggest improvements and attention to details
- Ability to maintain flexibility, demonstrate composure while switching between tasks efficiently in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Exceptional people skills--strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Patience with others
- Fast worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people of various backgrounds
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
- Passionate about robotics and artificial intelligence, and pushing the boundaries on real world robotics applications
Vicarious offers unique benefits for all employees that includes personal coaching, organic breakfast and lunch, a company trip to Hawaii every year, and much more. Please visit Join Vicarious for details.
Vicarious is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fair hiring practices and a welcoming working environment. All candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual identity or expression, medical condition, or socioeconomic status. We value our differences and we’re excited to learn what you can add to our team.