It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion we are looking for an experienced and senior-level Manager to lead our Creative Production function in Asia. If you thrive in a startup like environments that requires you to be a strong team player, role model and coach, dive right in, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty — then this role is for you!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations APAC, you will oversee a team of senior-level creative & production leads in the region. You will be responsible for growing, coaching and mentoring your team, identifying and implementing solutions for the team that will drive scale and improve operational quality for Asia’s needs, whilst collaborating cross-functionally with global and internal teams dedicated to creative, strategy, media, and social.
- Support, coach and grow a team of senior-level creative & production leads in Asia.
- Own day-to-day communications and escalations with all regional creative production ensuring your team can efficiently deploy their campaigns.
- Drive operational discipline within the wider office, ensuring uptake and onboarding on tooling and campaign systems.
- Distill testing and performance metrics, automation and tooling conversations in region, and able to translating ‘anecdotal’ issues into quantifiable metrics between international offices.
- Balance short-term needs versus long-term solutions, always keeping our business & team vision in mind.
- Blind-spot checking for your team. Dive right in with your team on campaigns when business critical.
- Support your team by consulting and giving context through a creative and production lens.
- Model our culture by exhibiting Inclusion, Curiosity, Innovation, Passion, Communication and Judgement.
- 5+ years of people management including being an empathetic ‘team-coach’ and having an excellent track-record of up-levelling and inspiring direct reports.
- 5+ years working across multiple time-zones with multi-cultural & geo-located teams. Demonstrated high regional and/or international EQ/IQ in previous roles.
- 8+ years of traditional and new-media advertising experience, with an emphasis on video, social, digital and experiential marketing campaigns.
- Strong Commercial and Operational acumen.
- Excellent track-record in quantifying and succinctly articulate operational trends & issues in region, translating ‘anecdotal’ issues into metrics.
- Deep knowledge of tooling and automation workflow across integrated channels.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows.
- Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving Asia Pacific digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with publishers, programmatic buying, paid social platforms and innovative creative technologies.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Fluency in English required. Fluency in Korean a plus.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!