It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 100M members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
Our partners range from MVPDs and Telcos to retailers, device and OS partners and include brands like Apple, Google, Samsung and more. Working closely with the partner marketing team, and cross-functional business and marketing leaders at Netflix, we are seeking a creative professional who is can be an individual contributor owning end to end creative strategy and service for these partners. The successful candidate will have deep experience building and implementing a strategic approach with clients and/or partners, and owning creative strategy.
As partner facing creative strategists and gatekeepers for the brand, the person in this role will ultimately be responsible for campaign creative strategy, ensuring business objectives are met, and the narrative throughout the work reflects strategic intent.
- Motivating partners to strive for inventive storytelling across their campaigns
- Part of a team of strategic individual contributors working across numerous high priority partner campaigns while acting autonomously
- Translating our brand/marketing requirements into ideas the partner and ultimately consumer easily understands
- Introducing new partners and their agencies to the Netflix brand, creative guidelines and workflow
- Extracting creative brief from partners and developing all creative briefs and campaign proposals
- Owning responsibility for Netflix brand positioning and representation/usage of Netflix and studio content in partner campaigns
- Developing partner creative workshops that result in compelling campaigns that build title brands
- Attending partner meetings with Partner Marketing leads to represent the creative team to partners
- Working with local agencies to develop big, innovative content-driven ideas for partners to execute
- Owning partner creative feedback loop and output
- Owning and directing design, curation and delivery of Netflix-produced partner assets
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams including Marketing Operations, Global Creative Marketing, Content Services, Public Relations & Social
- Drive successful integration of broader creative content and brand initiatives at Netflix and our strategic partners
- Fluency in both Korean and English is mandatory
- 4-7 years of experience
- Strong presentation skills and a strong creative POV
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience in brand and/or consumer marketing
- Experience in all media, with a meaningful body of work to share
- Strong local market perspective
- Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy
- Experience and palpable passion for building great content marketing programs that are unique and scalable.
- Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive results
- Work independently with minimal direction, move fast, and make things happen, all without getting bogged down in process.
- Have key, demonstrable experience leading and driving creative strategy with notable brands.
- ***Pan-APAC experience a plus
- ***Design and copywriting experience a plus
- Passionate and curious about design, technology and content
- Strategic, forward-thinker, extremely organized, effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of intellectual curiosity with the ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
- A natural and deep affection for movies and television