At Netflix, we strive to be the most sophisticated entertainment marketer in the world. In support of that, we are working on technology to help the marketing and communications team be more effective in their workflows end-to-end. We are evolving and creating internal products to improve the efficiency of editorial and campaign planning, marketing asset development and production, asset assembly and deployment, digital campaign creation and optimization, as well as rights management tracking. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the team leading the development of these solutions.
As a Product Manager of Marketing Technology, you will not only be handed a portfolio of work but will be expected to conceive, design and prioritize projects based on your expertise and understanding of the marketing, communications, and public relations landscape. You will own your products from conception to delivery and be willing take bold risks rather than settling for incremental improvement.
You should be comfortable at the hub of a fast-paced environment where you interface daily with world-class talent from teams including: global marketing and communications, engineering, data science, legal, and finance. You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead when there remain some critics.
We embrace our high performance culture so we’re looking for a history of outstanding accomplishment and a willingness to lead in the face of ambiguity. If you like to think big, move fast and build cutting edge solutions with outstanding colleagues, we’d like to talk with you.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager driving significant cross-organizational solutions to closure.
- Experience driving large projects requiring industry assessments and ROI modeling.
- Mobile product management experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Tenacity and ample leadership experience enabling you to lead and organize complex, multi-quarter projects.
- Strong familiarity with communications channels such as organic social/community management or consumer publicity.
- Insatiable curiosity which compels you to keep up with industry trends, leading to deep and expanding domain expertise.
- Ability to balance short-term goals and long-term vision.
- Ability to drive and influence business decisions based on data and metrics.
- You are naturally data-driven, drawn to A/B testing as a way to validate your hypotheses.