Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 125 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. The Post Production Partnerships & Integrations team (PPI) operates within the larger Worldwide Post organization and is responsible for bridging the gap between the post production industry and the internal needs of the larger Worldwide Post organization. The PPI team is comprised of a mix of Program Managers, Specialists, and Engagement Managers. Together, the team builds and supports deep, symbiotic partnerships with post, dubbing and QC facilities and creative industry organizations throughout the world.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to have over 120 million streaming members globally. Netflix Original Content has transformed the business from a distributor into a creator. We’re seeking an individual to create and manage a partner outreach communication strategy focused on how Netflix is being presented through our different partners programs as well as how it is positioned during events and outreach.
- Be the main conduit for cross functional PPI teams and their vendors for outbound communication such as, external communications, content approvals and event integration.
- Create a process for managing vendor/partner creative request for artwork and Netflix branding request.
- Understand the cross functional strategy within the PPI team and Post Org to help execute partner communications at a high standard.
- Manage a communication request tracker for vendors/partner inquiries based on Netflix preferred vendor programs.
- Actively contribute to partner program management KPI refinement and measurement.
- A strong grasp of IP licensing agreements as it relates to branding and content
- Managing communications for Netflix PPI managed events, emails, websites press releases.
- Work with Planning Specialist to measure and report on event integration and value.
- History of building successful communication programs with external and internal partners.
- Deep understanding of analytics, data management, and project management.
- Solid understanding of creatives tools such as Photoshop, Keynote, Illustrator
- Teamplayer who is also able to work independently and make sound judgment calls.
- Ability to multitask, be flexible, and thrive in challenges.
- Interest in new technology that promotes forward thinking, efficiency, and scalability.
- Able to communicate and work alongside creatives, engineering and technology groups easily.
- Comfortable using or learning tools such as Zendesk, Google Sheets, and proprietary Netflix systems.
- Understanding of a variety of motion picture workflows and practices across different types of content
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience
Additional nice to haves…
- Knowledge of A/V distribution formats and consumer technology
You have a deep understanding of production workflows and best practices that cultivate quality, security, efficiency and longevity of content across all levels of motion picture production. You understand current pipelines, techniques and tools, and how they’ve developed as technology and creative demands have evolved. You have worked with standards bodies, equipment manufacturers, technology thinkers, industry associations, studios, production and post services vendors to drive standards or initiatives.