Netflix runs its applications on a diverse range of devices including smartphones, tablets, game consoles, Smart TVs, and a variety of consumer electronic products. As a result, Netflix works closely with a variety of partners to integrate and launch Netflix applications on these devices, and to ensure that Netflix members have a great experience watching movie and shows.
To help facilitate the relationship and workflows with these partners, we must scale business programs to articulate technical and program requirements. You will actively manage how we communicate to our partners throughout the program lifecycle.
- You are a senior technical writer with 6+ years of experience with API documentation (internal and/or external) or a senior technical program manager with 6+ years of technical writing experience or you have demonstrated experience synthesizing business requirements and API logic into documentation suitable for integration with partner products and services.
- You have great communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize, and defend your ideas in front of a variety of audiences from different backgrounds.
- You have a passion for technology and for helping others understand how complex systems work, and can translate the necessary technical jargon into simplified documents
- You are able to push teams to get the information you need and help shape the APIs as you develop an understanding of the business needs
- You have an eye for informational architecture and can evaluate organization structure to help improve content management
- We expect a lot. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Netflix. Our Culture memo
- We are a tight and driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work.