Netflix works closely with Consumer Electronics Manufacturers and Telecom Operators around the world to integrate and launch Netflix experiences, ensuring that consumers have a great experience in signing up for Netflix and instantly watching movies and shows.
To help facilitate the relationship and workflows with these partners, we must scale business programs to articulate technical and program requirements. You will actively manage how we communicate to our partners throughout the program lifecycle.
- You are a senior technical writer or senior technical program manager with demonstrated experience synthesizing business requirements and API logic and writing the documentation for shipped products.
- You are comfortable reading and writing code that validates what you’re documenting.
- You are able to push teams to get the information you need and help shape the APIs as you develop an understanding of the business needs
- You have great communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize, and defend your ideas in front of a variety of audiences from different backgrounds.
- You have a passion for technology and for helping others understand how complex systems work, and can translate the necessary technical jargon into simplified documents.
- You have an eye for informational architecture and can evaluate organization structure to help improve content management.
- We expect a lot. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Netflix. Our Culture memo.
- We are a tight and driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work.