The Black Tux is transforming the tuxedo and suit rental market. What was a traditional shopping experience is now offered completely online with a focus on quality, fit, and price. We have seen incredible growth since our 2013 launch and are looking for talented team members to help us as we continue to scale.
The Director of Customer Care will have a proven track record of leading successful teams and have implemented plans, programs and processes focused on customer satisfaction. This leadership role will be responsible for the strategic planning and operational execution required to continue the success of The Black Tux’s customer experience. And above all, we’re looking for someone who loves helping people and believes, like we do, that amazing customer service is the key to the success of our business.
What You'll Do
- Develop leading edge strategies to expand our reach, impact, and quality of customer contacts and engagement
- Lead contact center operations, consisting of both internal and outsourced agents; define and measure core KPI’s and ensure service quality meets or exceeds SLA’s.
- Cultivate a professional and fun team environment that rewards top performers, promotes growth and attracts & retains talent
- Establish customer service standards for new and emerging service channels, such as live chat, sms messaging, AI, etc...
- Create and maintain data driven approach to workforce management systems that optimize resource utilization.
- Take lead on corporate escalations and customer appeasements, ensuring customer issues are mitigated.
- Collaborate with Showrooms, Marketing, Brand, and Operations to effectively support promotional, product, and service initiatives.
- Manage third party vendors providing outsourced contact center support; ensure third-party vendors meet established service levels, foster an environment of high performing CX associates.
- Identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and maintain industry best service levels
- Define KPIs and reports to ensure customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Build and continuously improve new hire training and employee development programs
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years leading contact center operations, managing minimum team sizes of 60-100+ in a growing, fast-paced and dynamic environment within a multi (international and domestic) contact center environment
- Contact center start-up and management experience
- Experience with phone, email and chat channels
- Working knowledge of CRM, workforce management, schedule optimization and telecom systems
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong mentoring, coaching and written and oral communication skills
- International travel ~ 15-20% of the time
- Ability to call out and initiate change to processes
Benefits and Perks of Working at The Black Tux
- Exciting startup environment
- Weekly catered lunches
- Dog friendly office
- Complimentary dry cleaning & tailoring services
- Competitive health insurance coverage
- Paid parking
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Open vacation time
- Stocked pantry
- Apple equipment or whatever you need to be productive
- Quarterly team outings
- Company happy hours
- Free suit rentals
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.