As a Project Manager on our Branded team, you will be responsible for the strategic and tactical management of both branded video and social post opportunities from pre-sale through launch. You will partner with internal stakeholders to ensure that programs are executed to the highest standards of both BuzzFeed and the sponsoring partner.
- Take responsibility for the overall health of your assigned programs, ensuring deliverables meet stakeholder requirements
- Collaborate between inter-departmental teams on a daily basis
- Manage incoming opportunities during the pitch process
- Manage the overall production process, ensuring all deliverables are met
- Ensure each program’s brand guidelines are met and content is aligned with client expectations before deliverables are submitted
- Communicate directly with clients on execution and process and answering/asking questions related to production throughout a program
- Participate in client calls/meetings where concepts and pitches are discussed, alongside the Creative Lead
- Develop custom SOW documents for clients, in concert with the Business Operations team
- Partner with Business Operations, Sales and Client Services teams to track opportunities and ensure they remain in scope as they make their way through the sales pipeline
- Key participation in the development of new products, offerings, and initiatives
- Collaborate with Business Operations and other internal stakeholders on ongoing process optimization initiatives
- Communicate and troubleshoot with inter-departmental teams during the production process
- Attend video shoots, documenting on-set information and reporting to internal team
- Closely work with Branded Project Coordinator to vet and maintain project timelines, product shipments, meetings/calls both internal and external as well as all execution logistics and next steps.
- 3-5 years experience at an agency or competitive media or publishing company
- Significant experience with a wide array of brands
- Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production, and post-production, including workflows and processes, equipment and software programs/tools
- History of Innovative, strategic thinking and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and experts, both at the corporate and business levels
- Knowledge of digital marketing and video branding is a MUST
- CPG client experience a plus
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
- A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, and content that helps connect people all over the world.