At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Square, and Hubspot. Backed by top VCs - Battery Ventures, Benchmark and YCombinator - our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
This person must have experience in software sales and understand how to identify and close enterprise deals. We want the best of the best and make sure that top performers are rewarded.
About the job: (Based in Paris office)
- Create new opportunities in the Enterprise markets through prospecting, networking, etc.
- Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Collaborate well with team members
- Forecast accurately
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
- 5-7 years of Enterprise SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Experience building a vertical/new business is preferred
- Detailed Account Planning Experience
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Ability to work and thrive in a team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in French preferred
- You thrive in a growing, start-up environment
- There is no challenge too big to you
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you
At Amplitude, we’re on a mission to help product teams understand their users’ behavior so that they can build better products. We’ve built a product analytics platform that enables anyone, regardless of analytics experience, to listen to what their users are telling them through user behavior.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is located in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood. We recently raised a $30M Series C and are backed by IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. You can learn more about our team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.