At Freshly, our mission is to make our customers happy, healthy and more free to pursue their passions. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being part of history and future success. Freshly, an emerging leader in the home meal delivery category, is seeking an experienced Sales & Planning Operations Manager to lead the start-up and on-going management of the production and warehouse/shipping team in its 180,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility located midway between Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC.
- Manage S&OP processes and tools with the intent of delivering consensus forecasts
- Collaborate directly with Marketing, Finance, and Operations to build statistical demand plans for multiple markets from multiple production facilities
- Facilitate a weekly S&OP consensus meeting ensuring that all essential stakeholders participate and remain informed
- Maintain a weekly demand planning models designed to provide detailed demand, financial, and capacity plans
- Challenge forecast assumptions based on analysis of market data, industry dynamics, statistics, business trends, and demand patterns
- Ensure continuous alignment with business expectations while meeting the agreed levels of Supply Chain performance
- Understand and communicate known production capacity limitations and general challenges of production facilities
- Communicate forecast variances to the Operations and Procurement teams
- Apply statistical analysis, forecast variances, and other inputs to build and maintain accurate item level forecasts
- Manage and communicate a defined set of demand planning KPIs
- Document major assumptions in the demand plan, including the coordination of new product launches, opportunities, promotions and campaigns, and customer activities
- Perform independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time, and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment
- 3+ years relevant experience in Sales and Operations Planning and demand forecasting
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related business program is required
- APICS CSCP certification preferred
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com
Here's some recent chatter about us:
Freshly offers an exciting environment, based on innovation, open communication from top to
bottom, and deep energy and commitment to a business that is on a steep growth trajectory. For
individuals seeking an opportunity to be a part of a world-class team, to grow professionally, and to
make a difference within their area of responsibility, Freshly offers the perfect setting.