Scopely is seeking a Global Talent Researcher (Market Analyst) to join our team to assist in identifying and creating strategies to attain top-level talent globally to join our organization. Our ideal candidate will possess strong researching and analytical skills coupled with the drive to have an intimate understanding of our business and the industry is a must. If you're comfortable in a quickly changing environment and would enjoy providing insights to finding exceptional talent, then we want to meet you! This position reports to the Director, Global Talent and will be based in our Scopely Games, Barcelona location.
What you will do:
- Research and source potential hires to help maintain our active as well as passive candidate pipelines.
- Brainstorm and bring to fruition new strategies for identifying areas, industries and/or competitors to attain new talent to Scopely.
- Work closely with entire Talent Team to streamline and improve the recruitment and hiring processes.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Corporate Development and Corporate Strategy to proactively identify target companies and profiles.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Talent Team, the larger People Team, Hiring Managers and Executives.
- Ability to tell the "Scopely Story" by providing complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and opportunities.
- Lead global talent mapping efforts, provide insights to build talent sourcing strategies, and other team project management responsibilities.
What you will need:
- 2+ years of sourcing candidates (agency experience a plus) or 2+ years of strategy, market analytics or HR analytics.
- Willingness to work in an international team environment; previous experience in this a plus!
- Intimate knowledge in 2 or more of the following areas: Games (Mobile, PC, Video Games), Software Development/Tech, Mobile App Products, Data/Analytics, Interactive Entertainment
- Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills. Preferably multi-lingual but strong ability in English a MUST!
- Proven success to work autonomously, be self motivated and self driven. Must have top notch organizational skills, be able to influence peers up to executives and the ability to manage several tasks / projects in parallel.
- A passion for games as well as for creating an organization for people who are passionate about games!