About Paytm Labs:
Paytm Labs is located in the heart of Toronto, nestled between the busy Finance and vibrant entertainment District. Transmitting billions of bytes of electronic and secure data at dizzying speed is our forte, it allows us to make commerce more accessible and convenient. We proudly support Paytm India and we are the birth place of the Paytm Canada app.
In 2017, we launched the Paytm Canada App, a consumer-facing mobile application allowing consumers to pay their bills using multiple payment options with no fees, earn points, and make peer-to-peer payments.
Paytm India is the largest leading Payment gateway that offers comprehensive payment services for approximately 250 million customers and 7 million merchants. We offer mobile payment solutions to allow consumers to make seamless mobile payments from Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, and Digital Credit among others. We pioneered and are the leader of QR code based mobile payments in India. With the launch of Paytm Payments Bank, we aim to bring banking and financial services to half-a-billion un-served and under-served people in India and around the globe.
Paytm Labs is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work! We are small, diverse, and tight-knit team that is committed to working for the end consumer. We leverage our expertise in technology to build lasting, secure, and efficient solutions. Our creative and incredibly talented engineers work to provide customized and confidential experiences for consumer of Paytm India and Paytm Canada. We encourage our employees to take charge of their innovative ideas and execute them with passion and vigor.
Operations is at the heart of a well-run payments company and is what makes for a great user experience. As an Operations Manager, you will own the entire process from the time the user makes a payment through to settlement of funds along with fraud and privacy management. The team obsesses over every dollar of money movement and how that impacts customers and our business. The role of an Operations Manager at Paytm is therefore a lifestyle not a job!If you’re passionate about payments and business operations and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a lot of responsibility and opportunity for growth, then there is no better place than Paytm.
• Manage business operations end to end including but not limited to Paytm’s bill payment and rewards offering
• Create and monitor dashboards to improve decision makingAnalyze and help implement fraud and risk management rules and policies
• Work directly with product team and engineers to 1) continuously improve operations and automate processes 2) launch new features/servicesWork directly with vendors/partners - banks, payment processors, biller aggregators, and risk and fraud management partners amongst others
• Work directly with the accounting team for money management and reconciliation
• Work directly with the customer care team to address any operational issues impacting customers
• Perform other business operations, risk and fraud management tasks as necessary
• 2-4 years of operations experience in a financial services / payments company
• Experience in working with engineers and product teamsDetail oriented and diligent
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills and a “get stuff done” attitude
• Tableau and SQL skills a big plus (else will need to learn)
• MBA is a plus
What We Offer:
• We are proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work!
• A collaborative, open work environment that fosters ownership, creativity, and urgency.
• Enrollment in the Group Health Benefits plan right from the day you start working, no waiting period.
• We believe in hard work, fun, innovation, and team building. Every other month, we plan an activity to celebrate that. So far, we've gone biking, axe-throwing, bowling, indoor rocking climbing, and go-karting (to name a few).
• Chocolates & Snacks: Our "Chief Chocolate Officer" is in charge of stocking high-quality chocolates for all.
• Ping Pong: A chance to be Paytm Labs table tennis champion!
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paytm Labs is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. Paytm Labs is an equal opportunity employer.