Our client Loyalty Partner Solutions GmbH is an affiliate of PAYBACK and emnos GmbH and therefore belongs to the globally successful Loyalty Partner Group which is part of American Express.
Loyalty Partner Solutions is a pioneer and technology leader for loyalty programs in the retail, travel and transportation sectors and provides customers comprehensive software solutions and one-stop consulting - highest quality "made in Munich".
Numerous well-known customers profit from this, such as Lufthansa with its frequent flyer program "Miles & More", Deutsche Bahn with BahnCard, bahn.bonus
as well as China Southern Airlines with "Sky Pearl".
“Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.” - Martin Fowler -
If you share this mindset, then we look forward to you joining our client’s successful team as a
Senior JEE Software Developer (m/w) – Munich, Germany
As a Senior JEE Software Developer (m/w) you are part of an interdisciplinary Scrum team, driving the successful implementation of large-scale software development projects for loyalty programs in the airline segment. In this role you will change and expand the source code as well as develop new features. According to the Continuous Integration Approach you ensure the continuous implementation of unit tests and thus the quality and performance of new components. Your mission is to further develop and optimize the product platform by analyzing new requirements and implement them using specific design patterns. Together with the Solution Architect, you will bring in new product ideas as well as innovative functions. This includes designing the functions with regard to the layer architecture. All in all, you will keep the “full-stack responsibility” for all product components covering the conception, development, maintenance and optimization of cross-module features.
What we are looking for (“must have”)
- Several years of professional experience in agile software development using Java / JEE
- Profound knowledge of frameworks like Hibernate, Spring or JSF
- Experience with relational databases, preferred Oracle
- Skills in Git/Subversion and Maven
- Motivation and willingness to assume responsibility as well as a strong team spirit
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Very good English language skills both oral and written
What we are looking for (“nice to have”)
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar professional training
- Knowledge of non-relational databases e.g. MongoDB
- Experience with Jenkins as well as understanding of concepts like DevOps, Clean Code, Test Driven Development and Pair Programming
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Good German language skills both oral and written
What you can expect from our client
- Exciting software projects on a high technical level
- The opportunity to continue your development to become a software architect or an expert specializing for example in DevOps
- Corporate culture that offers freedom, assigns responsibility and relies on partnership
- Safe and permanent full-time job
- Outstanding Italian cantina, an in-house gym and health weeks
- Job-ticket for public transportation
- Great services like shirt service, package acceptance, assistance with the mediation of household helpers / senior citizens / child car
Loyalty Partner Solutions is on its way to become the world's leading provider of loyalty software in the travel and transportation industry. Are you passionate about becoming part of this success story?
Then we look forward to your online application, comfortably with two clicks.
Ms. Muriel Zintgraf would be happy to answer any questions that you may have: +49 (0) 30 8093334 13.