As a global technology leader for real time application performance assurance across private, public and hybrid cloud environments, Turbonomic is looking for and experienced Vice President of Channel and Alliances to join our team, focused on industry leading channel partners that target Fortune 5000 Enterprise Customers. As the VP of Channel and Alliances EMEA, you will lead the co-engagement strategy with our partners across agreed territories. Our partners will be well versed and certified to sell, support and deploy our Turbonomic set of offerings thus ensuring our customers have tremendous success in their ROI by assuring application performance while driving efficiency with their resources.
what you will be doing
- You and your virtual team of partners will be a critical component of the overall execution and success of Turbonomic in driving customer acquisition across Fortune 5000 enterprise customers
- Data center optimization, planning for cloud migration and execution, internal and external sales support, driving the Rhythm of Business (RoB) management, strategic cross-team integration, and partner-seller integration
- Drive local execution as the "Virtual Sales Manager” with regional engaged partners: As part of Sales Rhythm of Business, actively drive a partner’s sales & support review sessions, execute against sales plan, drive pipeline creation and velocity, and achieve verifiable outcomes through the solution selling cycle
- Work with your region's engaged partners to drive target attainment and opportunity pipeline for your coverage area
- Drive sales orchestration and partner alignment within Turbonomic; Own joint territory planning sessions with our Channel, Enterprise and Commercial team sellers to promote collaboration between our teams
- Meet with Account Executives to understand the account plans for customers that are within the target of our partners; ensure the attachment of appropriate partner resources for all stalled opportunities that require access to power
- Proactively schedule meetings with the applicable sales teams for segment focus; Articulate the partner’s Go to Market strategy and sales goals and work to create strong relationships with each party
- Partner Alignment to Broader Ecosystem: Identify and facilitate connection to other Turbonomic strategic or managed partners to assist with accelerating, growing, and fulfilling the solution/deal proposed
- Partner with the Global Alliance Team to land national campaigns to the local market and to ensure the area maintains a healthy portfolio of capable partners across the region
What you'll bring
- Proven extensive sales experience within Channel/ Partner sales within data center, virtualization, or APM software.
- Proven team management in EMEA territories
- Self-directed, strong business acumen and analytical/forecasting skills
- Understanding of cloud and enterprise sales and solutions
- Possess key attributes of strategic thinking and strategy development; Teamwork (inclusive of field engagement and collaboration); Drive for results, impact and influence; Organizational agility; Problem solving
- Experience managing and growing a pan-EMEA team
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across a subsidiary’s matrix structure and will display strong negotiation skills and inclusive behaviors
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Business and solution selling training preferred
- Ability to travel to accounts across EMEA
Launched in 2010, Turbonomic delivers a hybrid cloud management platform that enables on-premises and public cloud to self-manage in real-time, thereby assuring performance, lowering cost, and continuously ensuring compliance. The Turbonomic patented decision engine curates workload demand to dynamically control resource supply, maintaining a perpetual desired state of application health. One of the fastest growing technology companies, Turbonomic is trusted by thousands of enterprises to simplify and accelerate their hybrid cloud journey. Recently named a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, an Inc. Fastest Growing Company, and a Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Company… and we’re just scratching the surface. Come make an impact with us!