By 2020, 83% of enterprise workloads will be in the cloud. This transformation introduces an ever-increasing set of complex tradeoffs for IT staff, such as whether to place workloads on-premises or public cloud, when and how to scale up or scale out workloads, and what resources to allocate without over-provisioning. To de-risk this transformation, IT organizations are turning to self-managing and real-time workloads. With 10+ patents on our technology, Turbonomic is the only platform that enables enterprises to prepare their businesses for the cloud and answers the most complex IT challenges they face.
We’re the leader in workload automation for hybrid cloud and transforming the way IT operates. We want the brightest and most driven individuals who are looking to steer the future of technology. Turbonomic is seeking a team-oriented and motivated HR & Benefits Administrator to join our People Ops team.
The Benefits Administrator will be responsible for the day to day administration and compliance of Turbonomic's benefit plans and programs which include: Health, Life and disability Insurance, 401(k), Commuter, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program and other benefits. The ideal candidate will have superior organizational skills, take initiative, and have the ability to handle multiple high-priority requests while maintaining a professional demeanor. This is also an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an innovative, hyper-growth tech company, and gain experience in benefits and HR administration.
What you'll do:
- Perform on boarding and administrative benefit related work, including but not limited to, maintaining a variety of files and filing systems to include employee I-9 verification, and terminated personnel filing, maintaining all active employee and COBRA enrollment records for the group health program, entering and verify a variety of data into the HRIS system
- Provide exceptional day to day customer service to Turbonomic’s employees
- Handle the collection, funding, and security of benefits data between HRIS system and various vendors
- Maintain employee confidential records including employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Assist in various requests including timely responses to audit inquiries, assist in developing and preparing reports, and spreadsheets
- Collaborate with accounting department for payments of various benefits invoices
- Point of Contact for employees during the annual Open Enrollment
- Assist with various benefits related special projects in support of benefits administration and provide administrative support to staff as needed
What you'll bring:
- 1-3 years of HR experience or other relevant professional experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- BS/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority here… also, eat your fruit!
Career advancement – jump in, make an impact and shape your career
Unlimited Paid Time Off – visit mom, see a doctor or travel the world… must take pictures
Pre-tax benefits: Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter, 401k
Access to executives – no doors are closed, collaborate with them and make friends
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee – physiological needs, check.
Game rooms – play a round of billiards, ping pong or game on Xbox
Turbonomic delivers enterprise organizations with automation software that enables on-premises and public cloud to self-manage in real-time, thereby assuring performance while lowering cost and maintaining compliance with business policies. The Turbonomic platform matches workload demand to infrastructure supply, helping customers maintain a continuous state of application health. Serving customers since 2010, Boston-based Turbonomic is one of the fastest growing technology companies, trusted by thousands of enterprise organizations to activate their hybrid cloud journey. Turbonomic was recently named a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, a CRN Tech Innovator of the Year in 2017 and #1 Cloud Management Platform by IT Central Station. Come make an impact with us.