Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact
The Accounts Payable Accountant role is accountable for timely and accurate payment of all vendor invoices. This includes making sure expenses are authorized, reviewed, and invoices are approved according to company policies. Invoices are then rapidly and efficiently processed for payment based on signed agreements, contractual terms, and purchase orders.
· Invoice verification, invoice approval for services, 3-way matching for goods
· Invoice posting.
· Invoice payment
· Periodically reconcile the accounts payable account to ensure that the account balance matches the actual amounts owed to suppliers.
· Send 1099 forms to suppliers following the end of the calendar year, if aggregate payments to them exceed a threshold amount.
· Analyze aged balances and take corrective actions (old outstanding not yet paid, uncashed checks subject to escheatment)
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
· 5+ years of fixed asset accounting experience in SAP HANA required
· Strong business acumen in manufacturing or automotive industry experience required
· Exceptional Excel skills and proficiency in MS Office suite required
· Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Exceptional, precise and clear communication, teamwork, cooperation, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and good sense of humor are a MUST in our company!
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options
· Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
· 401(k) options
· Daily catered breakfast, lunches at a nominal cost) and dinner provided onsite
· Healthy snacks + beverages 24/7
· Relocation assistance + reimbursement
· Free parking + carpool reimbursement
· Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
· Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Please note: Faraday Future does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resumes or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any FF employee) will be deemed our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.