Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact
The Accounts Payable Manager role is accountable for timely and accurate payment of all vendor invoices. This includes making sure expenses are authorized, reviewed, and invoices are approved according to company policies. Invoices are then rapidly and efficiently processed for payment based on signed agreements, contractual terms, and purchase orders.
· Manage the Accounts Payable function, including Customer Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group which handles all disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters
· Ensure accuracy and timeliness of AP postings and payments
· Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies related to the accounts payable function to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
· Analyze aged balances and take corrective actions (old outstanding not yet paid, uncashed checks subject to escheatment)
· Periodically reconcile the accounts payable account to ensure that the account balance matches the actual amounts owed to suppliers.
· Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions
Desired Skills & Experience:
· 5+ years of experience in an accounting managerial/supervision role
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
· Strong accounts payable and accounts receivable business acumen
· 5+ years of accounting experience in SAP HANA, especially of the SAP procure-to-pay solution required
· Manufacturing, OEM or automotive industry experience is a huge plus and is required
· Exceptional Excel skills and proficiency in MS Office suite required
· Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Exceptional, precise and clear communication, teamwork, cooperation, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and good sense of humor are a MUST in our company!
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options
· Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
· 401(k) options
· Daily catered breakfast, lunches at a nominal cost) and dinner provided onsite
· Healthy snacks + beverages 24/7
· Relocation assistance + reimbursement
· Free parking + carpool reimbursement
· Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
· Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Please note: Faraday Future does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resumes or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any FF employee) will be deemed our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.