Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Accounts Payable Manager, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to manage the Accounts Payable function, including Customer Vendor Relations, and the AP disbursement group, which handles all disbursements, 1099 and tax related matters . Basically, you’ll ensure that we have the adequate policies and procedures in place for the timely and accurate payment of all invoices.
· Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies related to the accounts payable function to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
· Ensure accuracy and timeliness of AP postings and payments
· Analyze aged balances and take corrective actions (old outstanding not yet paid, uncashed checks subject to escheatment)
· Periodically reconcile the accounts payable account to ensure that the account balance matches the actual amounts owed to suppliers.
· Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
· 5+ years of experience in your field, including experience in an Accounting supervisory role
· Proven knowledge + expertise in the automotive/OEM space, and passion for Accounts Payable
· Top-notch Excel and SAP skills, including SAP procure-to-pay solution.
· Strong familiarity with MS Office Suite
· Proven expertise with SAP HANA
· A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
· Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
· A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
· A genuine fascination for the Accounts Payable field and a commitment to global change
· A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options
· Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
· 401(k) options
· Daily catered breakfast, lunches at a nominal cost) and dinner provided onsite
· Healthy snacks + beverages 24/7
· Relocation assistance + reimbursement
· Free parking + carpool reimbursement
· Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
· Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Please note: Faraday Future does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for permanent placements. Any resumes or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through our website or via email to any FF employee) will be deemed our sole property, and no fee will be paid should we hire the candidate.