You have the best customer management and technical consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about technology and engaging your customers while expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties. And you love working with incredibly smart people who like to have fun while making our customers lives better. If this sounds like you, and you want to drive strategic impact at a global level, come join us at SignalFx!
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer who will be responsible for accelerating our customers time to value with SignalFx. You will work with our largest customers to ensure they have a solid foundation of best practices, technical knowledge transfer and be a guiding resource for them as they continue to grow. This role will be based in the Twin Cities, Minnesota and report in to the VP of Customer Experience.
- Key technical resource for SignalFx customers
- Provide advice and guidance as the SignalFx subject matter expert to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of our technologies
- Build customer project plans and processes for scalable and repeatable on board experiences
- Develop metrics and reporting to understand key customer needs and trends
- Walk customers through the various stages of adoption with SignalFx
- Undertake discovery and education activities to identify additional opportunities for SignalFx usage across organizational functions and processes
- Function as a frontline technical resource for “best practices” and informal customer questions
- Engage with customer support, product management and engineering as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues and influence product roadmap
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of SignalFx technologies
- Help to document best practices in developing and using SignalFx
- Create deliverables outlining data driven metrics showcasing customer value
- Last but not the least, deliver and exceed on all performance targets
- 7+ years of experience in customer facing role or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention is required.
- Strong technical skills, including infrastructure experience. SaaS experience preferred.
- Scripting capabilities preferred (Python is preferred, but Ruby, node.js or Go are acceptable as well)
- Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment, doesn’t let anything slip through the cracks and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- A strong desire to get things done without formal processes
- Analytical approach to customer metrics and reporting
- Up-to-date domain knowledge or hands-on experience with cloud technologies, microservices architectures, agile software development practices, monitoring and other operational tools and practices
- Successfully managed customer engagements to completion with high customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & putting others first
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast paced environment
- Competitive & competitively aware. Proficient at explaining strengths & vulnerabilities
- B.S. degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college / university
- Lunch daily
- We cover your base medical/dental/vision plan for you, and we provide subsidized plans for your dependents
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Working with a fast growing team and having a huge impact
- We love to have fun!