In this role, you will:
- Build and operate and comprehensive security program throughout the organization
- Develop and execute a strategy to reduce shrink in retail stores, warehouses, and and fulfillment centers
- Create and implement Loss Prevention policies and procedures along side a culture in our retail stores of prevention by providing amazing customer service
- Lead internal investigations that best utilize our available tools and systems
- Drive operational excellence in all level of the organization
- Develop and lead a loss prevention team, both identifying top tier talent and ensuring their growth throughout the organization
- Ensure metrics as a team, department and organizational level are achieved.
- Guide inventory teams to maintain inventory accuracy and shelf integrity
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- At least 8 to 10 years experience in Security and Loss Prevention
- Experience with high value goods or services
- Ability to run cost center and manage to a budget
- Understanding of the sensitivity of protecting others’ personal information
- History in multiple types of facilities and settings is preferred
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
GOAT will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at GOAT.