You're a digital native with a knack for building relationships in the eCommerce and agency space. You're collected, level-headed, established, persevering, tenacious, unflinching, unshakable. Let's do this...
We’re looking for qualified eCommerce Strategists to join our team in Orlando, FL. This is a chance to work with a group of talented creatives building the largest eCommerce partner company in the world. At BVAccel, we relentlessly pursue profits for our clients while creating online experiences that delight consumers.
Our team of eCommerce Strategists take exceptional pride in their work and are innately committed to their craft. This team is highly-motivated, fast-moving, fun-loving and known killers in the space of eCommerce and user experience.
As an eCommerce Strategist at BVAccel, you’ll work with an award-winning team of Designers, Developers, Project Managers, and CRO strategists and directly impact the world-renowned brands with whom we work. You will be the day-to-day partner for our eCommerce brands - providing them with the strategy and insights needed to grow their businesses online. You will maintain outstanding client relationships, devise winning strategies, and guide our project teams in delivering exceptional work that set industry leading standards.
It's a fit for you if...
- You are a gifted and passionate communicator with 3+ years of direct client management experience in the eCommerce space
- You're proficient in creating and driving project requirements - particularly for web development projects
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about eCommerce, CRO, and working with cross-functional teams
- You understand analytics and data and how to leverage data to improve user experience
- You have a strong eye for design and understanding of what drives consumer behavior online
- You are a natural "people person" with a knack for communicating, presenting and bringing teams together
- You possess exemplary organizational skills and can manage multiple competing priorities with ease
- You have the ability to think on your feet and make quick decisions
- You thrive in a high freedom, high responsibility environments
- You’re low ego and high sense of humor
- You’re looking to work in a truly collaborative setting with other creatives and are generally fun to work with
Your baseline skills...
- 3+ years experience working directly with clients in the eCommerce or closely related digital space
- Track record of success in managing or overseeing web development projects
- Intermediate understanding of UX and modern design standards
- Intermediate understanding of Google Analytics and how to leverage data
- Experience in a fast-paced agency setting
- Prior experience managing multiple client portfolios
- Proficiency with today’s leading project management and client communication tools
- Excellent ability to convey project priorities to Designers and Developers
- Demonstrated proficiency in client management and project management best practices
- Solid understanding of basic Design and Development processes
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
Bonus points for...
- Experience working on Magento or Shopify platforms
- Experience working with Optimizely or other CRO platform
- Experience working with software or web development teams using Agile methodologies or the Scrum framework
- Experience working with high-profile clients including celebrities and enterprise level brands
- Google Analytics certified
- Optimizely experience and/or certified
Stuff you'll do...
- Serve as the day-to-day contact and thought leader for BVAccel clients, helping them drive revenue and bolster growth through winning eCommerce strategies
- Guide clients with effective project roadmaps - providing recommendations based on their business objectives, analytics, consumer insights and overall business model
- Collaborate with Designers, Developers, Project Managers and CRO strategists to deliver on recommended strategies and build highly converting eCommerce experiences
- Manage all client-facing elements of project / engagement life cycle from strategic planning and project kick off to day-to-day tactical communications and final project delivery
- Work with project team to specify and build out project requirements; communicate changes in requirements and priorities between clients and team
- Manage all client documentation and communication as well as owning all client updates, inquiries and post-launch training
- Set expectations for internal teams and clients: being proactive with clients by communicating on benchmarks, accomplishments and pitfalls
- Own the quality of client relationship -- delivering strong ROI and building a case for growing the partnership
Values we live by...
- Lead with results - We look for candidates with strong results focus & initiative, great attention to detail and consistent self direction & action
- Build the better - We look for team members who have a strong track record of creative & innovative thinking, the ability to make an improvement impact and a strong desire to make additive contributions
- Optimize inward - We look for influencers with strong technical expertise, a passion for development & continual learning and a solid sense of ownership
- Stay gritty - Our team members have tremendous follow through, impeccable problem solving skills & and a consistent solutions focus; we live and breath agility
- Offer excellence - Our top performers are relentlessly customer and client focused and provide valuable consultation to others; we thrive on communication and teamwork
Perks you'll love...
- Incredible people, a truly collaborative team and the ability to make a big impact in digital’s most exciting space
- Amazing work environment (2017 San Diego Business Journal's Best Places to Work Award; 2017 San Diego Business Journal's #9 Fastest Growing Companies Award)
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance through Cigna
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- 401k through Co-Pilot (employee only contributions)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly Catered Lunches & Team Lunch Roulettes
- Free Parking
- An active Culture Calendar including: team happy hours, Lunch & Learns, enrichment events and more
- Ping pong and other fun office games
- Free Products from premier clients
- Casual dress code
- Local fitness and dining discounts through One America Plaza; Concierge service for local events
- Company sponsorship of continuing education
- Engagements with premier brands including Kopari Beauty, MVMT Watches, Good American, Kylie Cosmetics, Boll & Branch and many more
Your next steps are...
- Along with your application, please respond to the following questions:
- Describe your experience with web development projects. Please share some example engagements you've been responsible for (full site redesigns, on site optimization projects, etc.)
- How would you describe the eCommerce ecosystem? From marketing to warehousing, please elaborate on all the moving parts involved in a successful eCommerce business.
- How comfortable are you with using data to make decisions? How have you leveraged Google Analytics to make improvements for an eCommerce retailer?
- What best practices do you deem fundamental to a quality user experience? How can eCommerce retailers better convert and retain their online shoppers?
Brand Value Accelerator (BVAccel) is one of the pioneer Shopify Plus Partners and the fastest growing Shopify agency in the world. We are innovative, data-driven experts from across the eCommerce sector and we maintain impactful partnerships with Shopify, Optimizely and Google. With a best-in-class technology stack we create valuable shopping experiences that serve as the foundation of revenue acceleration. We create mobile-first shopping experiences that are anchored in the three pillars of eCommerce: acquisition, conversion and retention. We are informed by data and inspired by design. The results are unparalleled customer experiences that are highly converting and promote limitless growth.
With five offices located in New York City, Columbus, Tijuana, Los Angeles, and the heart of San Diego's business district, BVAccel has cultivated a work environment that fosters amazing eCommerce creations.