As part of TUNE’s Customer Success team, you will be responsible for building strong, trusted relationships and working closely with the key players of the mobile and online industry. You’ll be an expert on all things TUNE Marketing Console (TMC) and serve as our clients' main point of contact to help their performance marketing efforts optimize and grow. You'll bring both a strategic and technical mindset to the table, love working with people and have a passion for teaching new technologies.
You'll be responsible for...
- Developing and maintaining relationships with a robust customer base of the world’s top companies in mobile advertising.
- Strategizing with customer for deeper utilization of, and success with, the TMC service.
- Owning/managing your book of business & building strategies to trigger and drive business growth opportunities.
- Engaging and coordinating internal groups as well as partners, as needed, to meet revenue targets & to maximize customer retention and adoption.
- Coordinating on boarding, training, quarterly/annual business reviews and serve as a liaison with customer regarding new product launches & opportunities.
- Maintaining current knowledge of the mobile industry, competitive research and an understanding of the customer's business challenges and industry trends.
- You are the key to strategic relationship management with our most important customers - they're going to love you!
What you'll need...
- You have a strong passion for the mobile industry - one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
- 3-5 years of experience in mobile marketing or SaaS sales/account management.
- Knowledge of, or experience with performance-based, mobile advertising campaigns.
- Experience working with data-driven sales strategy, managing up-selling/cross-selling opportunities & working with revenue targets.
- Extraordinary interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Outgoing, positive, and energetic personality - this role requires our clients to like you, a lot.
- Solid customer service experience and a consultative mindset.
- Ability to pick-up, learn, and quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS tech concepts.
- Motivated self-starter, always one step ahead.
- Experience working in a scrappy startup type environment.
- Ability to work trade shows and conferences with the potential to travel.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
What sets TUNE apart...
- 100% of employees' premiums covered for medical, vision and dental
- Paid parental leave: 12 weeks for primary caregiver, 2 weeks for secondary caregiver
- 4 weeks PTO (increases annually)
- Equity (varies by position)
- 100% commuter transit coverage
- TUNE Cares is our philanthropic program supporting education, the environment, diversity, and other important community causes through life enriching experiences
- The TUNE House program is designed to promote a collaborative environment for women aligned in their effort to be innovative and extraordinary leaders in the tech industry
- Opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- 10 reasons why you should work for TUNE
- Endless opportunity for advancement and development in a fast-growth environment.
helps performance marketers and advertising partners maximize their ROI through powerful measurement and partner management solutions. Our mobile and performance marketing solutions are trusted by the world’s biggest brands, ad networks, and ad platforms to tie marketing investments to measurable outcomes. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington with hundreds of employees in nine offices worldwide, TUNE solutions are used by Expedia, CVS, Subway, The New York Times, Line Corporation and more. For more information visit: www.tune.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.