Qubole, the leading cloud-agnostic, big data-as-a-service provider, is passionate about making data-driven insights easily accessible to anyone. Qubole delivers the industry’s first autonomous data platform. The cloud-based data platform, Qubole Data Service (QDS), removes the burden of maintaining infrastructure of multiple big data processing engines, and enables customers to focus on their data. Qubole customers process nearly an exabyte of data every month. Qubole investors include Charles River, Institutional Venture Partners, Lightspeed, Norwest, Harmony and Singtel Innov8.
What you'll be doing
- Support an Outside Sales team within a defined Territory
- Build a strong sales pipeline through high volume outbound calling and email campaign management
- Manage the sales process from generating interest to first customer contact, assist outside sales with sales and document management
- Set appointments with qualified prospects and outside sales team
- Nurture prospects and sales team as needed through conversion process
- Work with Marketing: following up on leads from mail campaigns, trade-shows, seminars and social media strategy
Required experiences and skills
- 3+ years of experience in selling software / IT technical solutions
- Hunter who can reach all levels of the organization
- Software or SaaS sales experience
- Excellent communication skills- able to translate technical terms into solutions
- Pipeline Management
- Experience with Customer Tracking Software
- Experience with Lead Generation and Lead qualification Best Practices
- Good writing and communication skills
- Bachelor Degree, Major in Computer Science or technical equivalent a plus
Qubole is hitting that growth inflection point where we need talented people to help us scale up. Our company culture is special, and we are looking for people to join us who want to continue building a great company while going after the big data activation market.
If you want to get technical, click here
for a 5 min run down of how Qubole works
Watch a talk given by our CEO here
Culture at Qubole
Trust and Autonomy: We absolutely pride ourselves on the lack of bureaucracy at work, and believe in delegating power and responsibility, aggressively to our employees.
Transparency and Teamwork: Complete transparency in all our thoughts and actions is integral to our genetic character, and it helps us to stick together and function effectively as a team.
Who Thrives: If you are a self-starter and thrive on complexity and independence and truly understand and live the tenets of humility, hunger and honesty and you will love Qubole.
Qubole is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Qubole does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Qubole also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.